Windsor Terrace Middle School PTSO
The Parent Teacher Student Organization is a great way to connect with the Windsor Terrace community and get to know our administrators, teachers and other families in an inclusive and respectful environment. All families are warmly invited to attend our important PTSO meetings, held regularly throughout the year.
To current families: please consider a leadership role with us. The PTSO seeks to recruit candidates who reflect the wonderful diversity of our student body, are creative thinkers, and have fundraising, leadership, and/or organizational experience, either in a volunteering or professional capacity.
Parents/guardians play a vital role in the life of our school community. We look forward to partnering with you!
2019-20 WTMS PTSO OFFICERS
- President: Sarah Hutter, email@example.com
- Vice President: Angela Kurzawa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording Secretary: Inna Jackson, email@example.com
- Communications Secretary: Margaret Cordi
- Treasurer: John Chun
2019-20 WTMS PTSO VOLUNTEERS
- Grade 6 Class Reps: Susie Jen & Allison Clardy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 7 Class Reps: Theresa Sanchez & Romona Singh, email@example.com
- Grade 8 Class Reps: Stephanie Cherry & Marlo Lagrimas-Splitt, firstname.lastname@example.org