Downtown Elementary Parent & PTSO
The PTSO is a great way to connect with school and get to know administrators, teachers, and other families in an inclusive and respectful environment. All families are warmly invited to attend our important PTSO meetings, held regularly throughout the year.
To current families: please consider a leadership role with us. The PTSO seeks to recruit candidates who reflect the wonderful diversity of our student body, are creative thinkers, and have fundraising, leadership, and/or organizational experience, either in a volunteering or professional capacity.
Parents/guardians play a vital role in the life of our school community. We look forward to partnering with you!
2017-18 PTSO OFFICERS
- President: Seema Aghera & Heather Keton
- Fundraising Co-Chairs: Kate Casper & Bea de la Torre
- Treasurer: Michael Vagnetti
- Secretary: Devon Davies
- Events Coordinator: Amanda Kingloff
- Kindergarten Class Representatives: Dharma Frederick & Nicole Mayhorn
- Grade 1 Class Rep: Rebecca Cohen
- Grade 2 Class Rep: Micah Drimmer
- Grade 3 Class Rep: Christine Nollen
- Grade 4 Class Rep: Margot Tenebaum