Downtown Elementary Parent & PTSO
The PTSO is a great way to connect with the school and get to know our administrators, teachers, and other families in an inclusive and respectful environment. All families are warmly invited to attend our meetings, held regularly throughout the year.
To current families: please consider a leadership role with us. The PTSO seeks to recruit candidates who reflect the wonderful diversity of our student body, are creative thinkers, and have fundraising, leadership, and/or organizational experience, either in a volunteering or professional capacity.
Parents/guardians play a vital role in the life of our school community. We look forward to partnering with you!
2019-20 PTSO OFFICERS
- Co-Presidents: Jilian Gersten & Dharma Frederick
- Secretary: Allison Maurice
- Treasurer: Gravelle Pierre
- Fundraising Co-Chairs: Micah Drimmer & Julia Chorine
- Community Events Coordinator: Amanda Kingloff
- Kindergarten Class Representative: Alex Richards
- Spring Auction Liaison: Bea de la Torre
- Welcome Committee Chair: Alethea Fitzpatrick
- Grade 1 Class Rep: Eve Teipel
- Grade 2 Class Rep: Jen Singer
- Grade 3 Class Rep: Jennifer Yaggy
- Grade 4 Class Reps: Devon Davies & Little Wing Lee
- Grade 5 Class Rep: Anne Chertoff