Downtown Elementary Parent & PTSO
The PTSO is a great way to connect with the school and get to know our administrators, teachers, and other families in an inclusive and respectful environment. All families are warmly invited to attend our meetings, held regularly throughout the year.
To current families: please consider a leadership role with us. The PTSO seeks to recruit candidates who reflect the wonderful diversity of our student body, are creative thinkers, and have fundraising, leadership, and/or organizational experience, either in a volunteering or professional capacity.
Parents/guardians play a vital role in the life of our school community. We look forward to partnering with you!
2020-21 PTSO OFFICERS
- Co-Presidents – Anne Chertoff & Dharma Frederick
- Treasurer – Enoch Bowles
- Secretary – Jennifer Yaggy
- Fundraising Co-Chairs – Micah Drimmer & Julia Chorine
- Community Events – Amanda Kingloff
- Welcome Chair – Alethea Fitzpatrick
- Spring Fling Liaison – Bea De la Torre
- Kindergarten Grade Rep – Elizabeth Zeldin
- First Grade Rep – Flory WIlson
- Second Grade Rep – Allison Maurice
- Third Grade Rep – Jennifer Singer
- Fourth Grade Rep – Leila Kazemi
- Fifth Grade Rep – Meghan LeBorious