Clinton Hill Middle School Parent & PTSO
The PTSO is a great way to connect with the school and get to know administrators, teachers, and other families in an inclusive and respectful environment. All families are warmly invited to attend our important PTSO meetings, held regularly throughout the year.
To current families: please consider a leadership role with us. The PTSO seeks to recruit candidates who reflect the wonderful diversity of our student body, are creative thinkers, and have fundraising, leadership, and/or organizational experience, either in a volunteering or professional capacity.
Parents/guardians play a vital role in the life of our school community. We look forward to partnering with you!
2018-19 CH-PTSO OFFICERS
- Co-Presidents: Aquila Lodai & Kathy Viskup, email@example.com
- Correspondence Secretary: Annika Inez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Treasurer: Celeste Spicer, email@example.com
- Vacancies: Recording Secretary; Co-Treasurer
2018-19 CH-PTSO VOLUNTEERS
- 6th Grade Class Reps: Marlyn Armand & Meghan Gerety
- 7th Grade Class Reps: Meredith Singer-Crew & Vacant
- 8th Grade Class Reps: Portia Fong, Keisha Watkins, Tracie Osbourne firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Planner: Nancy Simeon
- Spring Fling Liaison: Natasha Baron
- Fundraising Chair: Adam Freifeld