Clinton Hill Middle School Parent & PTSO
The PTSO is a great way to connect with the school and get to know administrators, teachers, and other families in an inclusive and respectful environment. All families are warmly invited to attend our important PTSO meetings, held regularly throughout the year.
To current families: please consider a leadership role with us. The PTSO seeks to recruit candidates who reflect the wonderful diversity of our student body, are creative thinkers, and have fundraising, leadership, and/or organizational experience, either in a volunteering or professional capacity.
Parents/guardians play a vital role in the life of our school community. We look forward to partnering with you!
2019-20 CH-PTSO OFFICERS
- Co-Presidents: Tracie Osborne & John Volpe, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Correspondence Secretary: Kathy Viskup, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Celeste Spicer, email@example.com
- Recording Secretary: Natasha Baron
2019-20 CH-PTSO VOLUNTEERS
- Event Coordinators: Sally Ord & Nancy Simone
- Fundraising Co-Chairs: Seema Aghera & Meredith Singer-Crew, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Leadership Circle Co-Chair: Adam Friefeld
- Spring Fling Liaison: Natacha Baron