Brooklyn Prospect High School PTSO
The Parent Teacher Student Organization is a great way to connect with the community and get to know our administrators, teachers, and other families in an inclusive and respectful environment. All families are warmly invited to attend our important PTSO meetings, held regularly throughout the year.
To current families: please consider a leadership role with us. The PTSO seeks to recruit candidates who reflect the wonderful diversity of our student body, are creative thinkers, and have fundraising, leadership, and/or organizational experience, either in a volunteering or professional capacity.
Parents/guardians play a vital role in the life of our school community. We look forward to partnering with you!
2019-20 BPHS PTSO OFFICERS
- Co-Presidents: Pam Jenkins & Reneé Ciccone
- Co-Vice Presidents: Jim Van Putten & Frank Haberle
- Recording Secretary: Hamilton Cain & Ellen Goldstein
- Treasurer: Ann Thibodeau
- Corresponding Secretary: Laura Thielen
- Grade 9 Class Reps: Angela Kurzawa & Amanda Bass
- Grade 10 Class Reps: Eileen Thomas & Seriti Yamini
- Grade 11 Class Reps: Sarah Cassidy & Marcia Dufresne
- Grade 12 Class Reps: Celeste Coughlin & Heather Abdel-Raziq
- Fundraising: Helen Stewart
- Lower Courtyard Campaign: Rita Cummings
- Photo Day: Yuna Weiss
- Landscaping: Amy Crews
- Photographer: Natalie Scheuller
- Arts (inc. Dance, Chorus, Visual): Heather Johnson
- IB Diploma Program: Jodi Leone & Celeste Coughlin
Interested in volunteering? Sign up today!
Give us feedback! Fill out our survey here.
Click here to view the: PTSO By-Laws