Brooklyn Prospect High School PTSO
The Parent Teacher Student Organization is a great way to connect with the community and get to know our administrators, teachers, and other families in an inclusive and respectful environment. All families are warmly invited to attend our important PTSO meetings, held regularly throughout the year.
To current families: please consider a leadership role with us. The PTSO seeks to recruit candidates who reflect the wonderful diversity of our student body, are creative thinkers, and have fundraising, leadership, and/or organizational experience, either in a volunteering or professional capacity.
Parents/guardians play a vital role in the life of our school community. We look forward to partnering with you!
2018-19 BPHS PTSO OFFICERS
- Co-Presidents: Genevieve Villaflor & Marcia Dufresne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Pam Jenkins, email@example.com
- Co-Treasurer: Jim van Putten, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Secretary: Mary McAveney, email@example.com
- Recording Secretary: Frank Haberle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 9 Class Reps: Eileen Thomas, Michelle Palemine-Brown & Renee Ciccone, email@example.com
- Grade 10 Class Reps: Heather Johnson & OPEN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 11 Class Reps: Celeste Coughlin & Heather Abdel-Razeq: email@example.com
- Grade 12 Class Reps: Alison Hess & Sonia Bowen: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018-19 BPHS PTSO COMMITTEE CHAIRS
- Arts Committee/Holiday Fair Chair: Cynthia Fortozo, email@example.com
- Box Tops & Mulee School Supplies: Eileen Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HS Student Directory: Heather Abdel-Razeq
- Fundraising Co-Chairs: Rita Cumming & Jill Inbar, email@example.com
- HS Photography Committee Chair: Nathalie Schueller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garden and Landscape Chair: Amy Crews, email@example.com
- Career Day Chair: Tricia Scott
- High School Sports Committee: OPEN
- Photo Day & PTSO 5k Run Chair: Yuna Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org